Half-Day Whale Watching Sunset Cruise from Broome
With Broome Whale Watching you can rest assured you are in safe and friendly hands. As Broome’s most experienced and recently COVID accredited cruise company, we offer you a whale experience that you will never forget. Cruise with a small group of guests onboard our spacious 42foot catamaran. Enjoy personalised service that will leave you wanting more. Broome, a hidden whale hotspot, is the highway for over 35,000 humpback whales. With warm winter days and ideal cruising conditions, sink into a bean bag or hang your legs over the edge as these whales entertain you. Fall in love with the giants of the ocean and discover why their existence is crucial to the survival of our planet. Don’t be too surprised if our whales sneak up on you, just be ready to capture that wonderful memory! Guaranteed whale sightings July to early September. We bring you a wonderful opportunity to encounter marine life while you sip on that well-deserved glass of bubbles. Your adventure awaits you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Home made canapes, cheese and antipasto platers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Whale Watching Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Cable Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We provide a small range of beer, wine and soft drinks for sale. BYO is also welcomed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
This great value for money Broome tour takes you on a 4.5 hr sunset cruise aboard our beautifully appointed sailing catamaran, Ballena. Spanish for whale, ‘Ballena’ is a fantastic stable platform to get up close and personal with the world’s largest population of humpback whales. Uninterrupted views and an onboard hydrophone enable you to take in the magical sights and sounds of these amazing mammals.
As we return home a beautiful Broome sunset ends your perfect day.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Lurujarri Walk, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all addresses in Broome both commercial and residential.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- As we are working in unusual circumstances, there are some measures that have been put in place for the business to operate safely. Guests will be temperature tested before boarding the bus. If guests are unwell, we ask they please stay home. Guests are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App and ensure it is open before boarding the bus or vessel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.