Half-day White Villages E-Mountain Bike Tour
For the truly adventurous we offer this unique opportunity to get off the beaten path and explore fully the world famous mountains around Marbella.
This challenge is open to anyone with a minimum level of fitness that can ride a bike and is willing to explore. Let the bike do the work as you are shown paths and tracks that only locals have used for centuries. We will reach deep into the heart of the Natural Park “Sierra de las Nieves”. The beauty of the landscape and nature will only be matched by the sense of achievement when we reach our final destination, the beautiful White Village of Monda. Here a truly Spanish meal and local wine will be served as part of the tour. After a great experience and with a full belly, you will continue by bike to the collection point just outside Monda, where our van will collect you and your bike to be whisked back down the mountain to Marbella.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotel located within a range of 5 km from Marbella City,except summer
- Lunch and drink (glass of wine, beer or a refreshment)
- Professional guide
- E-Mountain Bike
- Bottle of water
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- extra drinks not included
- You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the starting point of the activity. There, your guide will explain everything you need to know about the awesome bikes you will be using. Hop on your bike and adventure yourself off-the-beaten path, into the beautiful Andalusian surroundings. The mountains have some special, something that attracts you to immerse deeper and deeper into the forest by following traditional trails and enjoying on the way the beautiful views. You will discover the beauty of the Mediterranean forest and enjoy spectacular views back down to Marbella, Puerto Banus and the Mediterranean far below.
With very little effort you will climb up the mountains called Sierra Blanca, where you will visit typical Andalusian white villages. First we reach Istan and then we continue up to Monda. There we have lunch and experience the traditional Andalusian lifestyle, the contrast between life on the coast and in the mountains.
Then back on the bikes and we continue to the meeting point where our driver will be waiting, ready to take us back to Marbella.
You will receive full instructions from our professional guide on using your E-MTB so that you can safely enjoy the beauty of the Mountains and get to where only the toughest and strongest cyclists could reach before.
Departure Point :NaluSur Adventure Tours, Club Marítimo de, Av. Duque de Ahumada, 1, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from your hotel for all the hotels located on a range of maximum 5 km from Marbella city. Please note that during the high season (July and August), transfers might not be available for certain locations, to be able to ensure a timely departure to all the participants
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transfer from your hotel for all the hotels located on a range of maximum 5 km from Marbella city. Please note that during the high season (July and August), transfers might not be available for certain locations, to be able to ensure a timely departure to all the participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.