Half-Day White Water Rafting on the Rouge River
This 4-hour express rafting trip offers one run through the exhilarating rapids, they come up fast and furious and are sure to thrill seasoned rafters and beginners alike. Enjoy 5 miles (8 km) of rafting with your guide and small-group on the Rouge River which is rated one of the top ten rivers in North America for rafting. All equipment (wet suits included until May 31st and after September 5th) is provided.
Choose from one of 2 departure times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 miles (8 km) of rafting, guide and all equipment is included
- Wetsuits are included before May 31st and after September 5th. They are available for rental for $14 at all times
- Use of facilities at the rafting base camp, pool, hot tub, and showers
- Clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- Transportation to basecamp from Tremblant is NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Meet your guide and small-group (of up to 10 people) at the rafting center base camp 30 minutes prior to your chosen start time to begin your rafting adventure. Once everyone is at the base camp reception area, you will take a shuttle up the river to the starting point (approx 30-55 min. depending on the section of river).
After a safety briefing on land, you will then get into your inflatable raft. Your professional guide will practice basic rafting manoeuvres with you and he will explain what to do and how to react before each rapid.
Then you will hit the rapids. One of the advantages of the Rouge River is that you will experience calm pools after each rapid, adding diversity to your trip and making the descent fun.
As you go down the river, you will enjoy beautiful scenery and sandy beaches. Between rapids, you will have the opportunity to body surf and float in the current.
After the river descent (approx 2 hours), you will go back to base camp, where you can take advantage of the pool, hot tub, snack bar, and showers before you head on to your next adventure.
Departure Point :25 Chemin Des Sept Chutes, Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, QC J0V 1B0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youths must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- All participants must know how to swim
- Participants will meet at the base camp and can leave a bag there. A full list of what to wear will be provided on the voucher
- Base camp is located between Ottawa and Montreal near the Ontario border. (1 hr 15 min from Tremblant and 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal or Ottawa.) This trip does NOT include transportation to the basecamp. Participants must drive to basecamp themselves
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hygiene measures will be in place and enforced for employees and guests. Maximum 4 to 6 participants from the same residence per raft Wait until your entire group has arrived in the parking lot before proceeding to check-in. Our shuttle is disinfected between each transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.