Half day Wine & Food Tour
Your day begins with pickup from the Margaret River Visitors Centre (11:45am) then it's off to McHenry Hohnen for wine tasting paired with free range meats, then it's onto Brookland Valley Estate for more wine tastings before indulging in a charcuterie plate with a glass of wine (included).
After a snack we try some cheese on our way to House of Cards for another delightful wine tasting before indulging in fine chocolate made from bean to bar, to complete your experience a visit to Wild Hop for a cleansing ale(guest expense) before returning you to the Margaret River Visitors Centre.
Note: Group bookings will be picked up from your accommodation and returned free of charge (group size 8 -10 persons)
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Platter lunch including a glass of wine
- Fully guided half day tour
What's excluded :
- Brewery at the end for a cleansing ale (guest expense)
- You are collected from the Visitors centre at 11.45 am to enjoy a fantastic afternoon before returning to the visitors centre, however groups of 6 and above arrangements will be made for direct pickup from your accommodation within the Margaret River region.
Departure Point :Margaret River Visitor Centre, 100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is behind the Margaret River Visitors Centre, you will contacted the afternoon prior and advised your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Should the guest have any health restrictions please advise at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Harvest Tours is a COVID Clean Practicing Business accredited through Tourism Council WA. All vehicles are fitted with auto hand sanitizer units, travelers are encouraged to use these and others throughout the tour. Information is available on local regional requirements and restrictions on request.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.