Half Day: Wine and Olive Oil Tour from Assisi
Treat yourself to the gorgeous wine and olive oil of the Umbria region: visit wineries and olive groves and learn about the history of the local delicacies. During this wine and olive oil tasting experience you will explore, discover and taste.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tranport by car/van
- Winery tour and wine tasting
- Oil mill tour with extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Typical Umbria food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Umbria Con Me Day Tours, St. Pietro Nenni, 06081, Assisi Italy
Montefalco area in Umbria is one of the most renowned areas for wine production. During this tour you will spend time around the stunning beauty of the area and visit one wine producer. You will have a guided tour in English of the wine production at the winery and of the wine cellar itself. Your tour will end with a wine and food matching experience with tasting of the most famous wines in the area. The tasting will be accompanied by light bites of local cured meat and cheese selection.
After your wine tour, you will continue into the exploration of olive production in a oil mill. That second part of your tour will consist of a visit to a producer with a tasting of the most well known types of local extra virgin olive oil.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Assisi or from Assisi railway station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.