Half-day Wine Tour in Bellet wine region from Nice
The Bellet wine appellation is one of the secret appellations beloved by locals but relatively unknown outside the local area.The landscapes are outstanding, with the snow-laden foothills of the Alps, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean sea and Cap d’Antibes. The altitude and the winds offer just the right freshness and range in temperature required to produce great wines with plenty of elegance. With your wine tour guide, discover the rich heritage and the story of this appellation. Visit the wineries who are in charge of preserving a long tradition of winemaking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/ Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Nice
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- • This is a short Wine Tour that is perfect if you don't have so much time
• You'll meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 2pm in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Nice.
• Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accomodating up to 8 people maximum.
• Around 2.30pm, you'll arrive to the wine region of Bellet.
• You'll visit 2 wineries
• You'll taste about 7 different wines in total ( rosé, red, & white) wuth full comments
• You'll be back to Nice around 5pm to the place where we met for the departure.We select different types of wineries in order to offer you the opportunity to see different ways to work.
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Departure Point :Rue Saint-François de Paule, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Provence Wine Tours