Half day Wine Tour in Coteaux d'Aix and Luberon from Aix en Provence
Between the Luberon regional Park and the famous Sainte-Victoire mountain, discover the Luberon and Coteaux d’Aix en Provence wines! With your wine guide, find out about wine making process while visiting the cellars and enjoy a short walk in the vineyards to learn about pruning and organic wines. Taste AOP Coteaux d’Aix en Provence and Luberon wines in 3 colors : red, rosé and white.
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Aix-en-Provence
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips - any tips you'd like to leave for our guides are of course at your discretion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Provence Wine Tours, 15 rue Manuel, 13100, Aix-en-Provence France
Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 1.45pm in front of our meeting point (centrally located close to the "Cours Mirabeau") in Aix en Provence.
Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accommodating up to 8 people maximum.
You will arrive around 2.30pm in the wine region of Coteaux d'Aix en Provence before heading to the Luberon for the 2nd winery.
Get a private visit at 2 wineries, beautiful and awarded estates.
Taste some structured and full-bodied reds, aromatic or gastronomic rosés and lively whites (about 9 different wines in total).
You will be back to Aix en Provence around 6pm to the same place where we met at the beginning of the tour.
We select different types of wineries in order to offer you the opportunity to see different ways to work. We have developed partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tourist Information Center, 300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.