Half-Day Yanchep National Park & Crystal Cave
Yanchep National Park is one of the oldest and closest national parks from Perth & is home to native kangaroos, koalas, black swans, native birds, wetlands and is home to the famous crystal caves.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Driver / Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
• After your city accommodation pick up we travel north to the famous Yanchep National Park which is an award-winning expansive parkland area, popular with locals and tourists for picnics and family gatherings for almost a 100 years.
• Once in the park you will notice the huge native trees, the natural fauna, the lake, native birds and animals & the parks native residents including kangaroos, koalas, black swans, egrets, kookaburras, local birds and other Aussie animals and birds.
• Enjoy a bush walk amongst giant trees like Banksia, Tuart, Marri, Jarrah & Paper Bark varieties in the park.
• View the wonderful formation of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground world of the Crystal Cave, in the making for millions of years. Wonder at the amazing handicraft of nature that takes thousands of years to form
• View an authentic replica of an Aboriginal Balga, the handmade traditional hut, hand tools and historic artefacts of that period.
• This is self-paced tour to enjoy at your own leisure. Enjoy the serene park settings.
• After an interesting time in the national park return back to Perth
Departure Point :Aussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area • Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth Address: East Perth Office - Ground Floor Unit 64/269 Hay Street, East Perth 6004Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: • Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.