Half-Day Yangon Walking Tour - Chinatown
Immerse the bustling market of the locals in Yangon on 4 hours. You will walk around Chinatown, learn about the long history and enjoy the culinary of the land as well as have a chance for admiring the golden pavilion pagodas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's excluded :
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion
- Today, you will get a definitely new experience about this charming land through a walking tour which bring you true feeling. With a leisurely walk, you have chance to get close to the people and typical sites of the region. To help you understand more about the long history of the land, your guide is always willing to show you distinctive characteristics of the town in all aspects: its history, colonial past, landmarks and even friendly people. Your walk leads you through amazing corners of the city before reaching the end point - Chinatown - where you see the fold culture of a small part of China.
Your guide pick you up at your hotel inside China Town (a transportation surcharge of 40 USD will be applied for clients stay in hotels which are not inside China Town or city centre). Your beautiful walk will start on St. Mary’s Cathedral passing by famous sites of the city center including Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument and end at the bustling Chinatown.
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :8 am, 2 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.