Half-day Zion National Park Canyoneering Tour
Canyoneering is one of our most unique activities, and it’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Zion National Park area holds some of the world's premier canyoneering opportunities. This thrilling activity combines climbing, hiking, and rappelling; it gives you the ability to explore stunning slot-canyons that have been carved by water and wind. Exploring the Slot-Canyons of Southern Utah is a unique experience, but only one click away for you!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Adventurers will be led by an experienced guide through world-class slot canyons. They will experience a beautiful hike within the red canyon walls, including multiple rappels up to 100 feet! The guide will inform adventurers of the true essence of what makes slot canyons remarkable. Fears and apprehensions may be present, but our trained guides take all precautions into account to give guests a safe, enjoyable experience. Be sure to explore what Zion National Park is known for by letting us guide you through some of the greatest slot canyons on earth.
• 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
Departure Point :Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort, Twin Knolls Rd, Orderville, UT 84758, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.