Half Hour Group Horse Riding Experience
There is no better way to experience the Northern Terriotry outback than from the back of a horse!
Our amazing Team of horses are all bred and trained to muster cattle. We have hand-picked the best horses for our experiences including Australian Stock Horses and Quarter Horses. Many of our horses have been part of Mustering Teams or are our Outback Show and Campdraft Competition Horses.
This is an activity the whole family can enjoy with no prior riding experience required. We do have a minimum age limit of 3 years old and weight restriction of 120kg.
We encourage guests to complete the digital Risk Waiver and Medical Form prior to arriving so our Team can review accordingly prior to your experience and to maximise the time in which you are mounted on the horse.
per adult from
What's included :
- All horse riding equipment including a helmet
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We individually tailor every Horse Riding Experience to match the experience level and intended outcome of our guests. Everyone starts in our indoor arena to ensure they are comfortable with the horse they are matched with and to build confidence.
We offer Riders the opportunity to ride out on the farm, in our outdoor arena or down a local track.
Younger and less confident Riders will start on lead-line with one of our staff members who will ride alongside them. Those more confident Riders will be offered the opportunity to trot and canter.
We are passionate about making this experience fun and enjoyable for all. There is no better way to experience the outback than from the back of a horse.
Departure Point :115 Collins Rd, Uralla NT 0852, Australia
Departure Time :8/25/2020 - 1/26/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please complete the Digital Risk Waiver and Medical Form prior to your arrival: https://form.jotform.co/202057174160850
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are taking COVID-19 very seriously and have implemented a number of policies and procedures to mitigate the risk. We request you do not visit our property if you have come from a hotspot or had flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days. Please complete the Digital Waiver and Medical Form.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.