Half-Hour Real Time Virtual Bike Tour in Paris
Enjoy a Private Bike tour in Paris Real Time from the comfort of your house.
You will learn about this historical places and how nowadays local people live in this area.
Tour from Place de la Bastille, Seine river, Le Marais, Jewish street, Saint Paul Cathedral, and Hotel de Ville.
Also we open the possibility to buy anything you want in Local shops, and send deliver to your house.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour real time for 30 minutes
- Personalization is possible with previous agreement.
- Shopping in any store you want within the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Shipping of the goods to USA
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de la Bastille 75011, 75011 Paris France
Icon of the French Revolution
Pass By: Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
Beautiful square and park in the chic neighborhood Le marais
Pass By: Jardin de l'Hotel de Sully, 62 rue Saint Antoine, 75186 Paris France
Ancient Building in Rue Rivoli
Pass By: Eglise Saint-Paul Saint-Louis, 99 rue Saint Antoine, 75004 Paris France
Église Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis is a church on rue Saint-Antoine in the Marais quarter of Paris. The present building was constructed from 1627 to 1641 by the Jesuit architects Étienne Martellange and François Derand, on the orders of Louis XIII of France. It gives its name to Place Saint-Paul and its nearest Metro station, Saint-Paul.
Pass By: Le Marais, Le Marais, Paris, Ile-de-France
The most chic neighborhood in Paris! Full of small streets with shopping and delicious food.
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
building housing the city's local administration
Departure Point :Place de la Bastille, 75011 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.