Halifax Shore Excursion: Halifax on Foot
A great way to explore Halifax is by foot. The area is steeped in history and it is one of the most popular ports to enjoy a shore excursion.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halifax, Halifax, Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
Take a historic walk through the stunning architecture Halifax has to offer. Halifax is the capital of the Canadian province Nova Scotia, and the largest Canadian city east of Montreal.
Your local guide will explain how Halifax's landmarks the historical, cultural, political, and military significance the area has to offer. Here you will discover why it is known as one of Canada's best places to live. You'll hear of the tragedies and triumphs that have shaped the area of over the centuries.
Places you will see on your tour include the Georgian-style City Hall, Province House and City Hall. Halifax has a lot of Victorian feel around the city. Quite a few landmarks reflect its culture, while others show the political past, like the House of Assembly.
From Citadel Hill make your way downhill passing the Old Town Clock, City Hall through the Grand Parade, past Province House.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1215 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, 1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/27/2021 - 11/10/2021
4/27/2022 - 11/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.