Halifax, Titanic and Peggy's Cove Tour
All of my tours are Private, Personal, Narrated Tours, you have the van and guide all to yourself. It is YOUR tour and we can customize the itinerary, as you wish.
I will point out things along the way to consider, YOU DECIDE.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halifax, Halifax, Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
I would love to show you our historic Halifax,
Some points of interest could include, Parks, Universities, Citadel Fortress and The old Town Clock.
Then we go out of the city to Peggy's Cove.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peggy's Cove, Peggy's Cove, Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
There you will be given up to an hour, depending on the traffic to visit the gift shops and stroll
over the rocks.
This area is a photographer's dream, whether you're a professional or an amateur.
Peggy's Cove, is one of the most visited attractions in Nova Scotia.
If you wish to have lunch here or near by, we can advise and accommodate that.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairview Lawn Cemetery, 3720 Windsor St, Halifax, NS B3L, Canada
On the way back to Halifax we take you to visit the Fairview Lawn Cemetery for a narrated tour of the Titanic grave sites.
Check Halifax Taxi Tours reviews on Trip Advisor
"You Decide", this tour takes Five Hours.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will send each tour booking pickup details by emailAirports
- Halifax Stanfield Intl Airport, 1 Bell Blvd, Enfield, Nova Scotia B2T 1K2 Canada
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, 1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7, Canada
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Non Smoking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.