Hallstatt 6 hours from Salzburg and back.
Reach the most beautiful destinations comfortably and comfortably. With My friendly Taxi you have the right partner for all kinds of excursions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Welcome to My friendly Taxi, with over 30 years of experience in the service industry.
On the Hallstatt Tour, you will be picked up directly in front of the hotel or at an agreed point. As a small gift, every customer receives a 0.5 liter water bottle and a chocolate bar before starting the trip. Then it goes towards Hallstatt, along the wonderfully romantic road with some surprise stops at the most beautiful viewpoints. The trip to Hallstatt takes about an hour and a half.
After arrival in Hallstatt you have the opportunity to explore Hallstatt within three hours if you have free time. A special highlight is, for example, the viewing platform or the salt mine, which you can reach both directly with the Salzbergbahn.
A walk through beautiful Hallstatt is also highly recommended.
After a three-hour stay you can go back to Salzburg, you can choose whether you want to get out in the center of Salzburg or in front of your hotel.
Departure Point :Mozartplatz, Mozartpl., 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
As a welcome gift, every customer receives a 0.5 liter bottle of mineral and a chocolate bar.Airports
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs can be carried in the trunk
- Child seats are available on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.