Hallstatt and Saint Wolfgang Full Day Private Tour from Salzburg
Meet your private local guide at the lobby of your Salzburg hotel and hop on board of your luxury private vehicle. Experience the beauty of the ‘Salzkammergut’ Lake Region in taking this scenic route from Salzburg to Hallstatt and Saint Wolfgang.
Next to lesser known but equally impressive areas your will visit the world-famous lake side villages Hallstatt and Saint Wolfgang. Experience 7000 years of history in Hallstatt, hardly any other Austrian village can look back on such an impressive past.
A private tour, with luxury minivan, is the best way to enjoy all the sights and scenery the route has to offer. Compared with coach tours, we can make more stops (of your choice) and travel to places where buses have no access. On our private tour, we can stop anywhere you like. You will not miss any Kodak-moments and we can advise you on great places to have lunch, coffee or a good Austrian draught beer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local private guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Full day private tour to Hallstatt and Saint Wolfgang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous ‘Salzkammergut’ lake region has to offer. After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, St Gilgen Austria
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the villages St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang. Capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. The drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and on to Bad Goisern and Hallstatt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt Austria
Having reached Hallstatt and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you, which include a beautiful photo spot of Hallstatt, Charnel House (Bone House), Hallstatt Museum, Hallstatt Waterfall "Waldbachstrub", Hallstatt's local residence area and more. You will have 2 hours to explore Hallstatt and all these sites on your own as well as to have lunch in one of the great lake side restaurants in Hallstatt (at your own expense).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, Markt 78, 5360 St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, Austria
Another top highlight is the town of St. Woflgang which you will reach on scenic route from Hallstatt in a drive of about 45 minutes. Experience the beautiful ‘Salzkammergut’ in taking that beautiful road trip-route from Hallstatt to St. Wolfgang. You will have another 1 ½ hours to explore this beautiful lake side village.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
After eight hours exploring one of Austria’s most beautiful areas, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Salzbrug, if your hotel is not in the list,then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 7 persons per minivan - price per vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.