Hallstatt from Salzburg - 6-hour private Tour
Experience the lake-side village Hallstatt and the Austrian lake country in style on a 6-hour private tour from Salzburg. Nowhere else are the most beautiful features of Austria situated as closely together as they are in the Lake District known by locals as the “Salzkammergut". The combination of mountains, lakes, and one of the most beautiful lakeside villages in the world, makes this region in Austria absolutely unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional local private guide
- Luxury minivan
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous ‘Salzkammergut’ lake region has to offer. After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, St Gilgen Austria
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the villages St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang. Capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. The drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and on to Bad Goisern and Hallstatt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt Austria
Having reached Hallstatt and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Hallstatt to you, which include a beautiful photo spot of Hallstatt, Charnel House (Bone House), Hallstatt Museum, Hallstatt Waterfall "Waldbachstrub", Hallstatt's local residence area and more. You will have 2 1/2 hours to explore Hallstatt and all these sites on your own as well as to have lunch in one of the great lake side restaurants in Halltsatt (at your own expense).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
The ride back to Salzburg will take you via Gosau (including another great photo stop!), Dachstein Mountain Range, Russbach and Golling. After six hours exploring one of Austria’s most beautiful areas, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Vienna, if your hotel is not in the list,then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.