Halong Aclass Stellar Cruise 3 days 2 nights visit Cua Van Floating from Hanoi
Aclass cruises company is widely known as the leading leisure, entertainment for cruising in Halong bay. And we have long time working in hospitality industry, over 12 years of experience. Now, we bring it to you with the most extraordinary part of the world heritage site, Halong bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Local rowing boat or kayaking
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- DAY ONE Hanoi - Halong bay – Surprising Cave – Titop Island
07.45 – 08.15 Our guide will meet you at your hotel.
12 – 12.30 Arriving Tuan Chau. Welcome aboard the cruise. Welcome drink and check into your cabin.
Afternoon: Arrive at Surprising Cave, explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising. Heading to Titop island. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming/snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of bay from here. Heading back toward the sleeping area
Early evening; Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset. An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with soft drinks or join inboard activities.
DAY TWO Maze Cave – Cua Van Floating Village – Lunch Pearl Farm
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck.Local breakfast served. Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cửa Vạn floating Village.Arrive Cửa Vạn Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community. Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
12:00 Lunch is served on board
Afternoon: Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay. Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
Early evening: Relax on the sundeck watching the sunset, make acquaintance with new friends. An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our inboard activities.
DAY THREE (Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. 07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
08:00 Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay. Heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn) either do kayak or bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins.10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served. 12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Return to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Ha Noi city
Departure Time :At 7.45 am - 8.15 am from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Change of Itineraries
- The cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Ha Long Bay Management Authorities.
- Onboard Wifi
- Wifi is available on board the cruise but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.