Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay 2 Days - 1 Night
2 days 1 night is the time you have the chance to cruise two great bay, that is Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay. Thousands of rocky mountains floating on the green sea create a magnificent screen. Plus there are a lot of exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming... That is great memories for Vietnam trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing
- Accommodation in a air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beauty spa, drinks and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
- Visa arrangements
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Yes, Halong Bay. This is a great place for sightseeing and activities. After breakfast at the hotel, the bus will pick you up and move to Halong Bay. We cruise through a thousand amazing islands and islets on beautiful emerald green waters. Then the boat will take you at that certain place at which you will get the chance to go into the water for an amazing experience of kayaking. Swimming time is the time to swimming in the deep of blue water. One of the pleasure experience is there in the cool-cool clean water in the bay. And if you want to feel strong, don't be afraid to show your talent jumping from the boat. Do not forget to enjoy the sunset with a cocktail. End the day with a freshly prepared dinner before retiring to the cabin for the night.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on the boat.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Get up on the bay with the exercise with the surrounding of the fresh and pure air of sea bay. The exercise is practising in the guidance of the taichi master which is very traditional in Vietnam. After breakfast on the boat. The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Continue cruising through many island and islet to explore the hidden charm of the bay. Have lunch on the boat before check out boat and get the bus to come back Hanoi city.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel address (free pickup and drop-off if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district from 8:45 - 9:30 am) If you stay outside of the Old Quarter. There are 1 meeting point for you (you should contact us to confirm which point you will come): Hanoi Opera House at 1 Trang Tien (this is last pick up point and be ready here at 9:15 am)Ports
- Got ferry from 12:00 to 12:15 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.