Halong Bay 2D/1N at BEST CRUISES: Meals, Kayak, Cave, Island - CHEAPEST PRICES
Halong Bay, “the bay where the dragon descends into the sea’“, is a spectacular seascape in the Gulf of Tonkin. More than 2,000 islands, islets and limestone formations rise from the emerald waters, remarkably shaped by wind and waves.
The best way to discover the natural beauty of the bay is onboard our newly built Ha Long cruise, designed to give you the best service you could possibly wish for.
The cruise combines charm and great comfort to meet the growing demand of travellers looking for luxurious cruises in the bay. The cruise was launched in 2013, brand new Ha Long wooden junk crewed by a professional loyalty and dedicated team, the newest luxury in Ha Long.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Surprise Cave
- Entry/Admission - Titop Island
What's excluded :
- Shuttle bus around the trip (Just 5USD/Way/pax)
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Surcharge $15/Pax for Lunar New Year ( From 11 Feb to 14 Feb, 2021), Christmas’ Eve,New Year’s Eve
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
Pass By: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15 Welcome to Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 arrival in Pearl Farm, kayaking through the village
15:30 Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 Visiting Titop Island
17.30 Back Halong cruise and relax.
18:00 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21:00 :Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on Cruise.
Accommodation included: Overnight on 3 Star Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Pass By: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
06:30 Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Tuan Chau Island, Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
2: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
3: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter or the meeting point at: No 1 Trang Tien Str, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.If you arranged transfer to Halong Bay, Please be Tuan Chau port, Tuan Chau island: "Sleeping Boat Harbour, Tuan Chau Island Port, Halong City" around 11:45am to join the tour.Ports
- Tuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOOKING IF WE DO NOT REPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR BOOKING, WE WILL SEND YOU PICK UP TIME/ITINERARY BEFORE YOUR TRIP 1-2 DAYS OR EARLIER
- The FOC Rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to 9 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- Maximum 1 child sharing cabin with parents
- Pickup / Drop off from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter for transfer option from Hanoi
- TRAVELERS MUST PROVIDE HOTEL INFORMATION TO PICK UP/DROP OFF IN HANOI'S OLD QUARTER AREA AT LEAST 1 DAY BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE DATE
- SHUTTLE BUS(Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi): 5 USD/ pax / 1way
- Only 1 (one) child under 5 years traveling with 2 (two) adults is allowed for FOC per group
- Surcharge $15/Pax for above date: Lunar New Year ( From 11 Feb to 14 Feb, 2021), Christmas’ Eve: 24/12/2021, New Year’s Eve: 31/12/2021
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.