Halong bay Cruise Day Trip: Kayaking, swimming at pristine places - best selling
– Admiring stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains on Halong Bay
– Visiting Sung Sot Cave
– Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on the boat
– Kayaking and Swimming at Trinh Nu Beach
– Mountain climbing at Ti Top island, enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay
– Activities: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Pho rolls and relax…
- Do 3 days/ 2 nights route in 1 Day only.
- Visit beautiful destinations in Halong bay at quiet time so not touristy.
- Making new friends from over the world
per adult from
8 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meal on board (01 Lunch)
- Complimentary bottled water (Shuttle bus), Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees, Kayaking
- English speaking tour guide
- Fruits and local wine party, Wifi access
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Tips
- Transfers from hotels in Hanoi to the boat & returns (optional)
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person lunar New year holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up services around Hanoi old quarter or Opera house in the morning (optional)
Pass By: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
From Tuan Chau Marina Harbor, check-in onboard at 10.15 am
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
10:15: Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbour for an unforgettable trip to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay. Our boat will stop 5 minutes for all passengers to take pictures of the breath taking view here. The cruise then continues its joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave
11:45 : Discover Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay. The cave also offers a variety of unique shaped stalagmites that are nowhere to be found. The path to Sung Sot cave lies beneath the forest canopy with stone steps perched on the rocky cliff, which will delight you with the pleasure of climbing and the excitement as if you are heading to the sky.
12:30 : Back onboard, you will enjoy your delicious lunch with special dishes featuring the unique taste of Vietnamese cuisine while the cruise heads toward Trinh Nu Cave area, an unspoiled stop with very few boats passing by. This stop is usually designed for 3 day 2 night tours.
13:30 : Upon arrival at Trinh Nu Cave, you will have chance to take part in two exciting activities: kayaking and swimming. Kindly note that you need to kayak with all cruise members to get to the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
14:30 : Back onboard to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
15:00 : Arrive on Ti Top island. You can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
15:30 : Return to the cruise and enjoy the Sunset party and cooking class while the cruise goes ashore. You have time to relax, enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, admire the romantic scene of sunset in Ha Long Bay on the sundeck and make the delicious Pho roll on your own.
17:15 : Back to the harbour, you disembark and depart for Hanoi (Optional)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien street. Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.Ports
- Tuan Chau habour
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.