Halong Bay Cruise one day on luxury Boat
An iconic day-tour, marvel at the hidden splendors of Halong Bay designed for those who have limited time. Five hour cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
08:00 You will be met by guide with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City with a short break en-route.
12:30: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing
12:45: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while Boat is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
14:30: Exploring Ba Hang there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15.30: Walk up Limestone Mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea.
17.00: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
21:00: Drop at your hotel doorstep. Trip ends.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :15 Ngõ Hàng Hành, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
7:30 - 8 AMHotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.