Halong Bay Daily Tour: 6 hours on cruise on round express-ways
Visit the World Heritage site by UNESCO was recognized in 1994 and 2000
• Enjoy the stunning thousands of islands and islets from the big cruise
• Climbing to the top of TITOV island to take overview pictures of Halong Bay
• Enjoy swimming on the beautiful sand beach
• Visit amazing cave with lots of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites
• Enjoy sunset party with a glass of local wine and fruit
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned shuttle big bus round trip from Hanoi, 2 ways on high way
- Seafood and Vietnamese traditional lunch
- 2 small bottles of water on bus.
- English speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
- Sunset party with tea, red wine, cookie and fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcohol drinks.
- Personal expenses
- Others are not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
8:45: Pick up at hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter. Then start 2.5 hours’ drive to Halong Bay on the high way
11:45: Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding the cruise and have a small briefing about the cruise safety and itinerary
12:30: Enjoy your lunch during having a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone islands and islets, passing to a fishing village, fighting-Cock Island and Finger Island.
14:00: Explore the most beautiful cave: "amazing cave- Sung Sot Cave"
15:30: Spend one hour on Titov Island for both swimming or hiking
16:45: Enjoy sunset party with local red wine and fruits
17:45: Get off the cruise. Leave for Hanoi
19:30: The trip ends in Hanoi
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.