Halong Bay Full Day Tour : Cruise, Kayak, Cave, Lunch... EXPRESSWAY TRANSFER
Halong Bay is one of Vietnam’s most famous natural wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This tour takes in the highlights on a day trip from Hanoi and is ideal for those short on time. Travel through the Red River Delta, cruise around on a traditional junk boat, explore the Sung Sot Cave and Titop Island, enjoy a kayaking or bamboo boat excursion, and dine on a seafood lunch on board.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Round Trip Hanoi-Ha Long Bay by New Highway
- Welcome Drink on Boat
- English Speaking Guide during the trip
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat -Swimming -Hiking
- Afternoon Tea on Boat
- Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch with Seafood
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
What's excluded :
- All drinks on Boat are not included
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees for Ha Long Bay and Tuan Chau ( for Standard Cruise)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
8h30 am -9h15 am Our tourist bus and guide pick you up from hotel / place and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way ( only 2,5 hours driving)
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, safety briefing Our cruise will take you on an 5,30 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagmites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Our Cruise for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi. 20:45 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Sung Sot Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
The name “Sung Sot” (means “Amazed feeling”) would definitely describe how travelers feel towards Top 10 most beautiful cave on Earth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Titov Island
Ti Top does not only have beautiful nature view but also owns a fabulous sandy beach called Ti Top beach or Vang Trang beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Tuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels/hostels/places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If you already in Ha Long Bay, please come to Tuan Chau Island fro pick up
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.