Halong Cruise - Aclass Stellar Cruise 2 Days 1 Night( 4 star cruise)
Stellar cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise liner contains twenty-one spacious cabins, full of luxury equipments with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, beauty spa, massage, kayaking and exciting entertainments. Board the Stellar cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi.
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals:1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner with fresh seafood,Vietnamese , Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Cookery demonstration
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages
- All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L, D)
7:30 am to 8:30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Along the way to Halong Bay we will stop for a short break in an arts and crafts centre. Here you are able to watch the produce being made and grab a snack to eat
12:00 pm reach Tuan Chau International Port and prepare for boarding
12:30 pm Welcome on board! Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
Set sail as lunch is served
join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
Heading to Titop island area. drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies...
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 - 08:00: Local breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Check out before 11:30 am
12:00 pm: Depart Halong Bay for Hanoi
4:30 pm: We shall drop you back off at your hotel in Hanoi’s old quarter. We hope you had a legendary journey and hope to see you again!
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKEPorts
- Tuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.