Halong Dynasty luxury cruise 2D/1N trip: Halong bay, Surprise cave, Titop island
Cruising in Halong bay - the world heritage site in Vietnam
Visit Halong bay & many beautiful landscapes: Dinh Huong islet, Ga Choi islet, Ba Hang fishing villages
Visit Titop island beach, enjoy amazing view from the top of island
Visit Halong bay pearl farm
Do kayaking & swimming in the tranquil bay
Visit Halong surprise cave - the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay
Enjoy sunset party & cooking class onboard
Enjoy amazing local & international foods
Enjoy fantastic night onboard
Making new friends from over the world
Enjoy friendly services by professional staff...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge;
- English speaking guide;
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar;
- Kayaking or rowing boat;
- Welcome drinks; Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration;
- Insurance on-board; Cooking class on cruise
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Drinks; Tips for tour guide and driver; Personal expenses;
- Transportation to the boat habour (optional)
- Surcharge: 50 USD per person on 24th & 31st, Dec, 2019 - Gala dinner
- Surcharge: 35 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - TITOP ISLAND - KAYAKING & SWIMMING (L/D)
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our transfers (optional) from Hanoi old quarter
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
07:30 – 08:00: Pick up & transfer to Halong bay (Optional)
12:00: Arrive to Halong harbor, take some break and enjoy free welcome drink at Cruise Lounge before transferred to the SHIP
12:30: Welcome onboard cruise, check-in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14.00 - 15.30: After lunch, you will visit Titop island Beach - one of very famous Island in Halong Bay, you can swimming, climbing up to the Titop moutain and taking photos.
16.00: Do kayaking to explore the bay under sunset.
17:30: Come back to our Cruise and relax by enjoying Sun Set party with Juices, Cocktails, Red Vine and fruits on Pararoma Roof Bar.
18:00 – 18: 30: Join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30: Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise.
21:00: Evening entertainments: Relax at leisure; Beauty Spa Service; Enjoy night movie; Play game on the cruise such as cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight onboard
Duration: 18 hours
Accommodation included: Sleeping in a luxury room with private bathroom, air-conditioning & hot shower
Day 2: HALONG BAY - GROTTO - HANOI (B/L)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
06:30: Early morning sun rise to enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and Enjoy breakfast.
08:00 - 9:00: Transfer by tender to Surprise cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. This is one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
9:00: Back to Ship. Check-out and settle bills at reception
10:30: Enjoy the lunch on cruise
11:30-12:00: Our boat is landing Halong harbor, tourists say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30: Get on Air-con shuttle bus back Hanoi (Optional)
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Tuan Chau Island, Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien street. Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.- 8.30 AM is option for who depart from Hanoi & book shuttle bus with additional price – guest can pay on tour directly when pick-up – just email in advance will be confirmed.- 10.00 AM is option for who depart from the habour without any fee.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.