Halong Full-Day Tour from Hanoi with Lunch, Boat Trip & Kayak
Enjoy a cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Explore the emerald waters by kayak or bamboo boat
Relax in the sun on the sundeck and enjoy delicious seafood on board
Join a group tour with an experienced English-speaking tour guide
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination.
07:45 - 08:30 Tour guide and shutter bus will pick up you at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Halong. On the halfway stop for a short break in Hai Duong province 20 minutes.
12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
In the afternoon:
13:00 Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, Fighting-Cock island of Halong Bay symbol
13:30 Stop at Ba Hang fishing village for enjoying kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals (if you have booked before)
14:30 Visiting Heavenly Well Cave “Thien Cung Cave” makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
15:30 Enjoy the Sunset party with wine and fruit and relaxing on the sun deck while cruising back to Tuan Chau Habor,
16:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the halfway stop for short break 20 minutes
20:30 - 21:00 Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends!
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Visiting Heavenly Well Cave “Thien Cung Cave” makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform me your hotel/stay in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.