Halong Paradise Elegance 5-star cruise 3 days 2 nights depart from Hanoi
For a seamless and exclusive experience on both Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, Paradise Cruise introduces the first and only wooden boats that cruise 3 days 2 nights continuously (no transfer to another boat on the 2nd day) with a all-inclusive package.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Three (3) day cruise on Paradise Prestige
- Two (2) night’s accommodation in Paradise Prestige
- 50-minute massage/guest/night
- A la carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary tea, Vietnamese coffee and water
- Free flow of house wines (served by glass) and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- Pre-dinner (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm): Sparkling wine (by glass), house brand spirit, soft drink, local beer
- On board insurance, tax and service charge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private car
- Airfare and visa arrangements
- Other drinks and personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in inclusion list
- Round Trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Halong Bay Fee: 55$ per pax
- DAY ONE: HANOI - HALONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY
07:30 - 11:30Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (for guests who booked Paradise's transfer services)11:30 - 12:15Arrival in Tuan Chau Island. Express check-in at the exclusive lounge of the Paradise Suites Hotel where you can already book your spa treatments onboard12:15Transfer to Paradise Prestige 12:30Dedicated boarding, welcome drinks, and personalized cruise information13:00 - 14:30Savour sumptuous à la carte lunch at the Prestige restaurant13:00 - 15:45Cruise and enjoy the beautiful views of Halong Bay & Bai Tu Long Bay13:00 - 23:00Book your preferred time and enjoy your spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa15:45 - 16:45Witness the geological wonder of Thien Canh Son Cave17:30 - 18:30Elite pre-dinner cocktails on the sundeck.
Drop the anchor near Cong Do Island for overnight stay18:30 - 19:00Authentic Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the sundeck19:30 - 22:00Elegant à la carte dinner is served at Prestige restaurant21:00Choose from the following post-dinner activities: squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant, or simply relax
DAY TWO: BAI TU LONG BAY
07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck. 07:30 - 09:30 Delightful à la carte breakfast at the Prestige restaurant 09:30 - 10:30. Kayaking in Cong Do Island area. 09:00 - 23:00 Book your preferred time and enjoy your spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa. 11:30 - 12:30 Swimming at Ban Chan Beach. 12:00 - 15:30 Savour sumptuous à la carte lunch at Prestige restaurant. 15:00 - 16:00 Visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village in a traditional bamboo boat, rowed by the locals. 18:00 - 18:30 Elite pre-dinner cocktails on the sundeck. 18:30 - 19:00 Authentic Vietnamese cuisine cooking demonstration on the sundeck. 19:30 - 22:00 Elegant à la carte royal dinner is served at Prestige restaurant from the following post-dinner activities: squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant, or simply relax
DAY THREE: HALONG BAY - HANOI
07:00Start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck07:00Light breakfast, coffee and pastries07:30 - 10:00Delightful à la carte breakfast at the Prestige restaurant
Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa 09:30 Bill settlement and checkout 12:00 Return to Tuan Chau Marina. 10:30 Check-out 11:00 - 12:00 Light snacks at Paradise Suites Hotel (complimentary for guests who booked the Paradise shuttle bus)12:00 Return to Hanoi
Departure Point :Ha Noi center
Departure Time :8am - 8.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather or operating conditions without prior notice.
- Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in, otherwise, permission to board may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available on board, but internet connectivity is limited in some sailing areas due to the geography of the Bays.
- Paradise Prestige commits continuous cruising for three-day program, unlike other boat operators in Halong Bay. Prestige’s passengers do not have to switch boats neither return to port on the second day
- Spa treatments are available daily from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.