Hamburg Dungeon Admission Ticket
Enjoy a scarily funny visit to the Hamburg Dungeon. Experience extraordinary entertainment during an approximate 90-minutes visit.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Hamburg Dungeon
- Entry/Admission - Hamburg Dungeon
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Hamburg Dungeon, Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg Germany
One of the MUST SEEs in Hamburg takes you through 600 years of Hamburg’s murky past. Legends of bygone days brought back to life provide live entertainment at its best. Who dares to enter the elevator of doom will be taken on an extraordinary time travel: where you hold your breath, wince, laugh and where each visitor is actively involved in the historic events – and thus becomes part of the history himself.
Professional actors guide you through the dark years of the plague or on board of a pirate ship to rescue Klaus Störtebeker from execution. You have to escape from the Great fire of 1842, experience the gruesome tortures of the 18th century or defend yourself at the courtroom and stand for the judge – always with a wink and the chance for scarily funny laughers. Witness the city’s history at first hand!
Departure Point :Hamburg Dungeon, Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 10 years are not allowed! Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please select your language option: German tours start all day round. English tours are currently not available.
- Hamburg Dungeon is closed Dec 24 & 25.
- Accessible for wheelchairs up to 200kg/485lbs and normal size, with the exception of the rides. Not accessible for electric wheelchairs
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with severe nerve conditions due to special effects, light effects and darkness
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.