Hamburg Port Promenade Tour
Discover Hamburg’s maritime flair by strolling along the Elbe from Landungsbrücken to Övelgönne. Along the way, you will see the St. Pauli Fish Market. Do you know what the meaning of Neumühlen to city’s trade history is? Fish trade, shops in former factory buildings, old warehouses transformed into flats and many traditional and new cuisine restaurants can be found along the water’s edge. Here, contemporary architecture meets old pilots’ and captains’ houses. The many piers along the way serving as starting points for various pleasure boat trips up and down the Elbe.
Your professional local guide will show you fascinating places of the city. You will hear interesting facts about Hambourg. What is the total number of bridges in the city? A world record by the way!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany
Pass by without stopping
Departure Point :Landungsbrücken Brücke 3, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.