Hamburg Warehouse District and HafenCity Tour
Do you know what the largest warehouse district in the world is? Discover the famous port warehouse district Speicherstadt – UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spices, coffee and tea were once the most important goods stored and traded in these historic buildings. Today, the ancient warehouses are home to Oriental rug merchants and attractions such as the model railway museum Miniatur Wunderland and the Hamburg Dungeon. In direct proximity, the city’ youngest district HafenCity is under construction. Architects and city planners create a new district with flats, offices, parks, leisure facilities and Hamburg’s new concert hall Elbphilharmonie. Find out all about the unique architectural challenges throughout Europe with our professional guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Speicherstadt, Brook, 20457 Hamburg Germany
Pass by without stopping
Departure Point :Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie), 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.