Hamilton-The Tour where it Happens!
Starting at Independence Hall, we will discuss the life and times of Alexander Hamilton. We will visit the President's House, the portrait gallery in the Second Bank of the United States, Franklin Court, where Hamilton and Maria Reynolds lived, the First Bank of the United States, Dolly Madison's house, and Christ Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The President's House, 6th and Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Home of George Washington and John Adams as Presidents
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Independence Hall, Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Home of 2nd Continental Congress and Constitutional Convention
Departure Point :Independence Visitor Center, 599 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Return Detail :22 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- A pdf of the song lyrics played during the tour will be emailed to all tour participants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.