Hampton Court Palace & Windsor Castle Private Car Tour from London
Visit two of the UK’s most beautiful and historic royal homes, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, on this fantastic full-day Private tour. Learn all about their history with your Evan Evans Expert Guide, who will bring the history of these two royal residences to life.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Evan Evans Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected)
- Travel in a Mercedes E or V class
- Entry to Windsor Castle includes audio guide
- Entry to Hampton Court Palace and Gardens
- Pick-up and drop off from your chosen location (London zones 1-3)
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- Pick-up & Drop-off from outside London Zone 3
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
At Hampton Court Palace, you'll immerse yourself in the world and former residence of one of England's most famous kings, Henry VIII, and his many wives. Uncover the history of this historic Tudor Palace, with its magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens, priceless art collection and magnificent State Apartments.
Nowhere does the splendour of the Tudor court come more vividly to life than in Henry VIII’s Great Hall. Complete with his original magnificent tapestries. As you look up at the roof consider the great skill of the craftsmen who made it and look out for the 'Eavesdroppers' – the carved and painted heads that decorate the roof of the Great Hall.
Set in over 60 acres of stunning gardens including landscaping by Lancelot Capability Brown, Hampton Court’s gardens are highlights of the visit. The Hampton Court Maze is of course world famous and as the oldest hedge maze of all it has continued to baffle guests for over 300 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Over a thousand years of British royal history await you at Windsor Castle; ancestral home of the British royal family and the largest, continuously occupied castle in the world. A favoured weekend residence of Her Majesty, your expert guide will delve into the story of this historic castle and bring its fascinating history to life.
Inside the State Apartments, reputed to be the grandest in all of England, you'll have a chance to explore the same rooms used by members of the royal family. Discover the history behind the rooms, each more richly decorated than the last and adorned with items from the Royal Collection - the world's most extensive private art collection.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the supplier for pick up and drop off location in London (within Zone 1-3) by time of booking or at least 5-7 days prior to your travel/service date of tour, if you can. Tour departs at approx. 9am (meeting at 8.45am)Please note that you must contact us in advance to arrange your pick up & drop off location in order to redeem your tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat (age 2-9 years) is available on a request basis
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers required to bring face coverings / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.