Hampton Court Palace Entrance Ticket
Hampton Court Palace is a tale of two palaces: a grand Tudor palace originally built by Cardinal Wolsey before being developed by Henry VIII. Dovetailing with the Tudor splendour is the Baroque palace designed by Sir Christopher Wren for William III and Mary II in the 17th century.
Visitors can immerse themselves in the vast Tudor Kitchens where Henry VIII's banquets were prepared. Climb the stairs into the magnificent Great Hall and Tudor State Apartments, gaze down to the Chapel Royal from the Royal Pew.
Venture into the enormous Queen's State Apartments in the Georgian Palace and finish in the 17th Century in William III's Baroque masterpiece, overlooking the splendid gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry ticket to Hampton Court
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Flamboyant Henry VIII is most associated with this majestic palace, which he extended and developed after acquiring it in the 1520s. The palace's many royal occupants have ensured the palace has fabulous furnishings, tapestries and paintings. It is set in beautiful formal gardens, which include the famous maze and the Great Vine.
Hampton Court has a designated Family Room, where parents and young children are invited to take a rest from the bustle of the palace. The play equipment is suitable for children aged under five. Family Trails guiding children around the palace are available at the Information Center.
The palace is pushchair friendly and a lift is available if you'd like to access the upper floor without using the stairs.
Hampton Court is just half an hour from Central London by direct train and is a great place to spend a relaxing afternoon out of the city!
At least three hours is recommended for your visit to Hampton Court.
Do you want to visit more Royal sites?
Upgrade to the Royal Palaces Pass, including the Tower of London, Hampton Court and Kensington Palace. Your pass comprehends one visit to each attraction and is valid for two years. You'll have plenty of time to explore the stories and intrigues at each site at your leisure, as part of you own itinerary.
Things to See and Do
Palace Gardens:There are over 60 acres of gardens to explore at Hampton Court including the Maze, the Great Vine and the recently restored Privy Garden.
Courtyards and Cloisters:
The buildings of Hampton Court Palace cover 6 acres and there are many courtyards and cloisters to explore.
Henry VIII'S State Apartments:
Henry VIII was Hampton Court's first royal owner, and his magnificent public rooms still survive today.
The Tudor Kitchens:
If you can stand the heat, come into the new Tudor kitchens! Real smells, sounds and huge roasting fires will give you a taste of Tudor life.
The King's Apartments:
King William III's Apartments are some of the finest and most important Baroque state apartments in the world.
The Queen's State Apartments:
These rooms took 30 years to complete and represent a wide range of styles. Some of the most spectacular interiors in the palace can be found here.
Every day there are free tours and presentations by costumed guides in the State Apartments. Learn about life at court and the colorful characters who lived here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Please note: ticket is valid for entry on the day of purchase only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.