Hampton Court Palace Grounds Bike Tour
On this 3-hour small-group bike tour around the area surrounding Hampton Court Palace, you will be picked up by the guide from the Palace to collect the bikes together. Cycle for a beautiful 8-mile (13 km) route to Hampton Court Palace and explore Royal Bushy Park, Eisenhower's WWII base, Long Water and Hampton Court Palace. See the beauty and history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Learn the history about the magnificent palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bushy Park, Hampton Court Road, Hampton Hill TW12 England
Cycle through Henry III’s hunting ground, see the deer, stop at a WWII military base and enjoy the greenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Thames River, London England
Experience a river approach to the palace.
Departure Point :Hampton Court Station (Stop J), Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9JE, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height is 5ft (152cm)
- You must be a confident rider to participate in the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks only required when meeting the guide, during the hand out of the bikes and returning of the bikes. Only when it isn't possible to stay 2m apart. During the tour, while cycling, masks aren't mandatory. Group size is smaller, maximum 8 people per tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.