Han River Evening Cruise and Gwangjang Night Market Tour
Enjoy an evening out in Seoul that starts with a sightseeing cruise on the Han River (Hangang) and ends with a classic Korean snack. On the 1-hour river cruise, see landmarks such as the 63 City Building, N Seoul Tower and the Seoul Olympic Stadium. Then visit Gwangjang Market, one of the biggest and oldest traditional markets in Korea, to try a favorite local dish called ‘bindaetteok,’ a savory pancake cooked right before your eyes at a market food stall. An informative guide provides commentary during this 4-hour tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Han River cruise
- Bindaetteok (Korean-style pancake)
- Makgeolli (Korean rice wine)
- Transport by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 63 City, 50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07345 South Korea
Before you take the Cruise, you will see the one for highest building in Korea
Pass By: Hangang Park, Seoul South Korea
In Hangang Park, there is an abundance of sporting facilities such as soccer fields, skateboarding and in-line skating parks, tennis courts, hiking/biking trails, etc.
Stop At: Yeouido Hangang Park, 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07337 South Korea
Hangang River Ferry Cruise is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenery around Hangang River that flows through Seoul. On the cruise, you can see Hangang River’s beautiful scenery, the surrounding islands, Jeoldusan Park, the 63 Building, Namsan Tower, Jamsil’s Multi Sports Complex, and other famous tourist spots. The cruise is often used for weddings, birthday parties, music performances and other events.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kwangjang Market, 88, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03195 South Korea
Located in the Jongno 5-ga neighborhood in Seoul, Gwangjang Market was the nation’s first permanent traditional market. Specialties of the market include bindaetteok (mung bean pancake), mayak gimbap (a type of seaweed roll), vegetables, bedding, imported living goods, hanbok, fabric, and vintage goods.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the main hotel or main subway station
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 2 years and younger are free of charge
- In the event of inclement weather, the Han River cruise may be canceled and you will be offered a refund for cruise portion of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are putting the best effort to prevent The Corona-19 for our customer's safeies and concerns. - Disinfecting & Sterilizing frequently. - Attach the Corona-19 Prevention guidelines on the transportation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.