Han River Night Kayaking Tour
Paddle along the tranquil waters of Hanriver at sunset during a 2-hour kayak tour from Seoul. Your experienced guide provides comprehensive instruction to get you started, then points out Seoul and Hanriver’s landmarks and fish as you glide through Hanriver. Enjoy views of Lotte World Tower 2 which is the tallest mega construction in South Korea now, Jamsil Olympic Stardium and a couple of Hanriver Bridges as the city lights begin to flicker on for the night, and learn about the region and history of Seoul and Hanriver from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Kayak rental
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Enjoy a short Seoul subway adventure to Ttukseom Recreational Park Subway station (Line 7, khaki color). Take the #2 exit and walk for about 20 minutes until you see the big water sports center. Then find #17 center among many container box offices. After checking in and changing clothing, a professional instructor will give you a 30-minute ground lesson upon request if you are total beginner. During the ground lesson, please listen as your instructor gives you tips on how to best use your kayak and as he/she demonstrates useful techniques. Afterwards, head to the edge of Hanriver. While paddling on Hanriver, see the big contrast of modern tall buildings, such as Lotte World 2, Jamsil Olympic Stadium, and a couple of big Hanriver bridges, versus the calm and peaceful nature of Hanriver. Your instructor is happy to take your photos while you are enjoying your water activity. After spending about 2 hours kayaking tour, you can shower and head back to Seoul or stay to enjoy the nice atmosphere around Hanriver.
Departure Point :Paju, Paju, Gyeonggi-do
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.