Hana Rainforest Helicopter Flight with Landing from Maui
During this 40-minute flight over the Hana Rainforest with exclusive landing within the Wailua Valley, see popular points of interest such as the Road to Hana as well as Jurassic Rock. The highlight of this experience will be the landing at a former taro plantation where you'll be given time to explore the natural landscape!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- 40-minute helicopter flight
- 30-minute landing
- Live commentary
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hana Rainforest, 45 Alalele Pl, Hana, HI 96713, USA
Your Hana Rainforest adventure begins after check-in at the Kahalui airport where you'll meet your pilot and board your ECO-130 helicopter.
Pass By: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
As you fly along Maui’s North Coast, you'll enjoy views of breathtaking sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls on your 40-minute round-trip helicopter flight. Your pilot will point out popular points of interest from above such as Paia, Hookipa, Haiku and the famous surf destination – JAWS. You'll also see the 'Road to Hana' and the iconic Jurassic Rock before your exclusive landing destination deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Stop At: Wailua Valley State Wayside Park, 14560 Hana Hwy, Kula, Maui, HI 96708
Your helicopter will descend and land for 30-minutes of exploration on a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley. Traverse the lush vegetation including banana, coconut and wild flowers and indulge in scenic panoramic views as you are surrounded by canyons and waterfalls. Your pilot will provide extensive knowledge of the land which very few people have ever stepped foot on.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Airport Road, Airport Rd, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus your pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.