Hanbok Photoshoot in Seoul
This tour will allow you to keep a wonderful souvenir of your trip to South Korea. Don't miss the opportunity to take beautiful pictures in a colorful Korean traditional outfit. This photoshoot will take place in authentic scenery. You will be able to take a stroll around Gyeongbokgung, Bukchon Hanok Village while wearing a Hanbok.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport with hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking driver/photographer
- Hanbok rental
- Photoshoot with advanced digital camera (soft copy, around 100 photos)
- Admission fees
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Theme Hanbok, bags, accessories, hair-styling
- Your photo shoot experience begins with a pick-up from your hotel in central Seoul. Once you arrive at the rental shop, you can choose your favorite Hanbok (available in various sizes for male, female and children). You will also get to select your photo shoot location, such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village.
This activity includes 4 hours of photo shoot where you can discover the country's history and architecture. It's not just about the pictures, it's also a great opportunity to learn about Korea with your family, friends or partners. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back off to your hotel.
History of Hanbok
Hanbok is the traditional Korean dress. It literally means “Korean clothing”. Hanbok has a history of over 1,600 years and it was worn daily up until just 100 years ago. It was established as a part of the unique living culture of Korea. Nowadays, Korean only wear it during traditional festivals and celebrations.
This Korean traditional outfit is defined by its artistic lines and vibrant colors. Many travelers want to experience wearing Hanbok during their journey in Korea. Now you can wearing it inside the Korea Royal Palace, Hanok Village or another destination instead of studio. It will be more funny because you can visit the beautiful destination and wearing Hanbok at the same time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/Airbnb in Seoul. If you request pick up from Incheon airport, there will be an additional cost.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on every Tuesday. You will visit Changdeokgung Palace instead.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- One photographer is provided per group, not for each person. Photos will be sent to you by mail within a week after the tour.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour provides hotel pick up and drop off in Seoul, please let us know the hotel name and address during reservation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.