Handcraft Experience: Workshop & Cultural Tour
Live Los Cabos like never before, learn about Todos Santos, founded in 1733 as Santa Rosa de Las Palmas, now known for its artists, Mexican handcrafts and folk art. Enjoy your day designing your own pottery, visit a candy & blanket factory. Enjoy the unforgettable, beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean and Desert sceneries.
• Design your own pottery and take it home
• Visit a candy Factory
• Learn how the local people make sarapes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Deluxe round trip transportation
- Visit to Old Mission & Todos Los Santos
- Shopping time
- Visit to controversial Hotel California with Lunch and welcome Horchata or hibiscus water
- Visit a Mexican candy and blanket factory
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Alcoholic beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calle Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Todos Santos is part of the "Magical Towns" program due its natural beauty and Mexican heritage.
During this excursion you will see wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean and desert sceneries, enjoy time for shopping and walk around the town.
Pass By: Hotel California Todos Santos, Calle Benito Juárez S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Visit the famously controversial Hotel California and its thematic suites like no other. Enjoy a welcome cocktail, and imagine you are an artist, let your imagination fly and design your own pottery. It will be a memorable souvenir from your holidays Mexico.
Take a delicious lunch to regain your straight and continue with your day, visiting the souvenir store where you can have discounts on all your purchases.
On your next stop, we´ll take you to the desert to a candy factory where you will learn how Mexican candies are made, and taste some of them.
To finish your tour and continue filling your knowledge and experiences, we will visit a blanket factory, you will see how they are made and have the chance to choose one of them and buy it.
After all these activities, you will need to rest. We will return you to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo or the touristic zone
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for kids under 13.
- All day activity.
- Alcoholic beverages with additional cost.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.