Handmade cosmetics with Rose oil
Create your own cosmetic products with the traditional Bulgarian Rose and Lavender oils!
Learn the basics in crafting natural cosmetics. How to use carrier oils, essential oils and extracts!
Learn the history of Bulgarian Rose and have a taste of the unique flavor of Rosa Damascena!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - You will have the chance to try Bulgarian handmade chocolate with rose oil and rose petals.
- Coffee and/or Tea - I will prepare a special tea made from rose buds which are grown in the famous Valley of Roses.
- I will provide all the materials needed for crafting handmade cosmetics.
What's excluded :
We will visit my cosmetic laboratory and we will be doing for 2 hours (two and half) hand made cosmetics with the traditional Bulgarian Rose and Lavender essential oils.
You will make your own Rose/ Lavender body balm and Rose/ Lavender lip balm. While crafting we will talk about how to use essential oils, what properties they possess, how to make infusions with herbs and other interesting topics related to cosmetics.
After we have made our first product we will share a cup of tea made from rose buds grown in the famous Valley of Roses and enjoy delicious hand made chocolate flavored with the same roses. I will give you a presentation about the rose oil, how it's produced, where and what's so special about it .
You will be able to smell 3 types of lavender- Bulgarian, French and English and tell the differences between them!
In the end you will go home with a small bottle of 100% pure Bulgarian Lavender essential oil, dry rose buds from the Valley of Roses and your own hand made products!
Departure Point :Pro Grup Al, Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 87, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.