Handmade Pasta Cooking Class & Dinner with professional chef for private groups
Chef Mags offer new, safe alternative to restaurants. Dining out in safety. Just you and your guests.
If you choose our dining experience at the Chef’s home then you will be eating and relaxing along your own household members or close friends.
Learn step by step how to make different shapes of pasta from scratch, while discovering the therapeutic effects of making pasta by hand! After the class, enjoy your delicious creations.
• You'll make and enjoy: Ravioli (stuffed with a spinach and ricotta filling, sautéed in butter, garlic and sage sauce), Tagliatelle, and green Pappardelle (pasta Verde) tossed in a scrumptious sauce
• Wine is included
• Guests can also BYOB
• Takes place in Mags' private, open kitchen situated in Edinburgh’s historic Georgian New Town
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages
What's excluded :
- About your host, Mags: "I have years of experience across award-winning restaurants in Edinburgh. Cooking and sharing knowledge with other people is my hobby, passion, and lifestyle. I cooked my first meal when I was 7 years old!"
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Handmade Tagliatelle
• Handmade green Pappardelle (pasta verde)
• Handmade Ravioli
Departure Point :Edinburgh, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.