Hands on Brewing Experience
This activity allows you to be involved in the world of brewing. The sights, smells and tastes of fresh Bright Beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of brewing facilities
- Membership to the Beer Hunters Club
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottles for your brew
Experience a Hands-on Brewing Session with our Brew Crew. Each participant gets involved in the creation of beer, cider and ginger beer, right from preparing ingredients to bottling up a carton of the brew. While our brews bubble away, the Brew Crew will give you a sneek peek behind the scenes at the brewery. You'll see what happens to your brew once it's pumped off and ready to ferment, filter, carbonation, keg and bottle.
Departure Point :25 Transport Ave, Paget QLD 4740, Australia
Departure Time :9/24/2019 - 10/29/2021
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.