Hands-on Cooking Class with the Chef in Capri
Learn to cook Capri-style with this 4-hour, small-group cooking class, limited to a group of just eight people. After hearing about the island’s culinary heritage, you’ll create a 3-course meal using fresh and local ingredients. Make pasta from scratch, learn the secret to a great Insalata Caprese, and create a traditional Capri cake for dessert. The best part? You eat the meal when the class ends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hands on cooking class with the chef
- 3 courses meal
- Local fine Wine ( 1/2 bottle per person )
- Bottled water - Beverages
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting, wine tasting and a limoncello digestivo
- Branded apron and recipes for you to take home
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We begin with the light and refreshing Insalata Caprese using bufala mozzarella, moving on to the preparation of cheese filled fresh pasta Ravioli Capresi complete with a fresh tomato sauce and finishing with the delicious chocolate and almond Torta Caprese.
• Typical Capri menu
Departure Point :Via Sella Orta, 10, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make a note of dietary requests in the Special Requirements field when you book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.