Hang Loose Private Tour
Oahu offers so many scenic, cultural, culinary, entertainment, and outdoor recreation opportunities it can seem overwhelming to decide what to do once you’re here. Don’t worry—just let us plan your stay to match the preferences of each member of your party.
Whether you would enjoy visiting beautiful and secluded beaches, rainforests, or historical sites; partaking of unique local cuisine; learning about Hawaiian culture; taking an easy hike to a spectacularly scenic lookout; swimming with turtles; sampling macadamia nuts and coffee; visiting the locations of famous film sites; learning how to make poi; or engaging in a multitude of other activities, we can design a rewarding, memorable, and personalized experience for you!
Your Certified Hawai`i Professional Tour Guide will suggest places to stop but YOU will decide where to do so, according to your preferences. We look forward to hosting you with all the Ho'okipa (customer service) you deserve, and the Aloha of Hawai`i!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
In keeping with the theme of this tour, the specific attractions visited will be according to guests' preferences. The particular attraction described here is only an example.
The Byodo-In Temple is a scale replica of a 900-year old Japanese Buddhist temple, built entirely without nails in memory of the first Japanese immigrants who came to Oahu to work on the sugar plantations. You can ring the sacred “bon-sho” bell for happiness and longevity before entering the temple, where you can see an immense golden statue of Buddha. The large pond outside the structure is home to black swans and turtles.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any accommodations on Oahu.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal, Honolulu, HI
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal, Honolulu, HI
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.