Hang Mua–Tam Coc– Bai Dinh–Trang An 2days 1night tour From Hanoi
Ninh Binh Town is far from Ha Noi about 90 km in the south where has so many beautiful famous landscapes such as: Mua Cave means dancing cave, this is a great place with trekking activitie to conquer Mua mountains where You will have an impressive overview and beautiful photos of limestone mountains,Ngo Giang river & rice fields in Tam Coc & Trang An in Ninh Binh.Let’s come and experience …..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- A/C bus , entrance fee, lunch, English speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water,hotel, electric car
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
What's excluded :
- drinks, travel insurance, tips, personal expenses
- Single supplement (stay in single room):$25/pax - pay on spot to local
Day 1: HA NOI – HOA LU – HANG MUA – TAM COC
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
7h45 – 8h30: Pick up at your hotel then depart to Ninh Binh on the way you can see the picture of rural in VietNam with fertilizer green fields, buffalos are eating grass, ducks are swimming…
10h45 – 11h00 arrive at Hoa Lu Temple – the fist capital of Vietnam was buit from 10 century. You will spend few minutes for overview not come inside for visiting.
11h30 – 11h45 : Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend abour one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overviewthe impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc, Trang An & Ninh Binh city
12h45 – 13h00: Get on bus to Restaurant,then have buffe luch with special Vietnamese foods.
14h00 – 14h15: Get on small boat for visiting Tam Coc about nearly two hours.The local people will take you to discover beauty of landscape where is called”Ha Long Bay On Land” and sightseeing two green rice fields with great lime stones and wonderful caves. Finish visting by small boat you have about 30 minutes for biking to visit countryside or shopping at some embroidery shop where they sell handcraft goods.
16h30 get back and check in hotel. Free time for relaxing. Have diner at hotel in Tam Coc.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Stay at 2 stars hotel in TWIN/DBL occupancy
Day 2: TAM COC – BAI DINH PAGODA – TRANG AN CAVE
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
7h30 – 8h00 have breakfast at hotel. 10h30 get on bus depart for the tour to Bai Dinh pagoda – the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
13h30 – 13h45 : Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
14h30 – 14h45 : Depart to visit Trang an eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, Sinh Cave, Si Cave…etc. You can get off to visit Kong Film Studio where is chosen to be back ground of Kong skull island film.You can take photo with aborigines
16:45 – 17h00: Getting on the car return to Hanoi.
19:15 – 19:30 Back to Hanoi drop you back your hotel . The end of Tour
Duration: 5 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please give us your hotel informations (name, address,..)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.