Hang Tra Ang and Paradise Cave Tour from Phong Nha
Hang Tra Ang & Paradise Cave tour is a taste of the wonders of the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park and is almost suitable for everyone. Marvel at the spectacular formations in the Paradise cave as you stroll down the boardwalk. Learn about the war history and culture at the 8 ladies cave and war martyrs memorial temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha Caves
What's excluded :
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang is noted for its cave and grotto systems as it is composed of 311 caves and grottos with over 200km of cave passage. There are still many areas not well explored. Phong Nha held several world cave records, including the longest underground river as well as the largest cave in the world. Trek into the primary jungle of the Phong Nha-Ke Bang national park to swim and explore the untouched Tra Ang river cave and enjoy jungle BBQ with the locals.
Tour departs daily at 8:30 am and ends at 5:30 pm. If your hotel is in Dong Hoi, the surcharge is $30 US, and departure is 7:30am.
• Paradise Cave
• 8 Lady Cave (Hang Tam Co)
• Road 20 Victory
• Jungle hiking
• 600m of swimming into Tra Ang Cave (Optional)
• Jungle BBQAdventure level: Easy
What to bring:
• Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders while you are in the temple at 8 Lady Cave
• Trainers or hiking shoes. No flip flops
• Insect repellent
• A travel towel or sarong
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple at 8 Lady cave
- Trainers or hiking shoes. No flip flops
- Insect repellents
- Swimwear for
- A travel towel or Sarong
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.