Hanghzhou Xixi Wetland Half Day Tour with Boat Ride
Spend an enjoyable and tranquil outing to Xixi Wetland park, a lesser-known gem of the city which has been around for 1500 years. Immerse yourself in the nature and serene spots with winding waterways, lush greenery, old villages and rich biodiversity. In addition, take a boat ride along and soak in the picturesque scenery along the way. Have a good taste of the local culture, history from your guide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Xixi Wetland park
- Boat ride
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Great local guide
- Entry/Admission - Xixi Wetland Park
What's excluded :
- Food or drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xixi Wetland Park, Zhoujia Village, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310030 China
Your friendly private guide and the driver will pick up at your Hangzhou hotel or railway station if you travel by train. Hop on to the comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a nice ride to Xixi Wet Land. As the China’s First National Wetland Park, here you will be enjoying seeing beautiful flowers, happy birds, stream and ecologic environment. Follow your guide and venture off the street for a boat ride along the waterways to wind through the reeds swaying in the breeze and brush the bottom of quaint arched bridges. Drift idyllically past the traditional Jiang’nan Style architecture and Autumn Snow Temple, Misty Water Fishing Village and learn the locals go about their life, learn its culture and custom. After the great tour you will get dropped off at your Hangzhou hotel or other downtown area as per your requests.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up is provide anywhere in downtown Hangzhou hotel, Hangzhou railway or east railway station. Please advise pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any dietary request if you have
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.