Hanging Bridges Adventure San Luis From San Jose
Get an aerial encounter with the rain forest from the height of six suspension bridges, with this guided half-day trip to San Luis Adventure Park. Navigate trails through the canopy of trees, and marvel at the cloud forest, hummingbird garden, and butterfly garden.
The route of suspension bridges of Parque Aventura San Luis is carried out on a path with a distance of 1800 meters, it is circular and allows us to pass through 6 suspension bridges located at different heights in the forest and with distances of (29, 44, 117, 34, 70 and 77 meters.)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation From Hotel in San Jose
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travelers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The tour is designed for all audiences and has handrails and security. We start in a hummingbird garden, here visitors will have the possibility to observe these beautiful little birds with impressive characteristics.
The tour takes us to the highest level of the forest, the upper canopy and we can observe life as seen by a monkey, from another perspective. Not to mention the aerial gardens enjoyed by our forests, orchids and other plants are part of indescribable scenes. The song of water abounds everywhere, a lot of waterfalls relax our minds with their sounds.
Along the way we will enjoy several ecosystems that make it more diverse and interesting, secondary forests, border or transition forests, riparian or gallery forests and mature and primary forest.
At the end of the tour we expect a butterfly garden full of emblematic and beautiful species such as the blue butterfly (morphos peleides) in addition to other very beautiful species.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in San Jose Downtown
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.