Hanging Bridges Nature Walk
The Arenal Hanging Bridges is a beautiful, environmentally-friendly nature project located near the Arenal Volcano for walking tours. If you are wondering where to see the Costa Rica rain forest, perfect hiking and walking activity for families with young children because there is always plenty to see. This is considered one of the best nature walks in La Fortuna.
There are trails and bridges that bring you as close as you ever hope to get to the birds, flowers, and the lush vegetation of this primary rain forest.
The trails are designed for all ability levels and cover a total of about 2 miles. Once you are walking along, you will be able to admire the great diversity of flora and fauna typically found in the tropical rain forest and also have the opportunity to see many different birds and plant species for approx 2.5 hrs. Walk right into the forest along several stretches of hanging bridges appreciating the wildlife as you cross the 15 different bridges, 6 of them are hanging.
per adult from
1 day 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Tropical Fruits
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - National Beer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the private reserve
What's excluded :
The Arenal Hanging Bridge near the Arenal Volcano are a beautiful, environmentally-friendly tourist attraction that's perfect for nature enthusiasts of all ages and specially-suited for families with young children. The Arenal walking trails are perfect for all abilities. Enjoy a nice Costa Rica walking tour to see amazing wildlife.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.